On the Table (w/ dinner)
Share your stories on climate action impact and room for growth
POST EVENT SUMMARY
Co-hosted by Silicon Valley Community Foundation and the Environment & Sustainability Thrive Action Group (E&S TAG), this dinnertime gathering provided the opportunity to discuss our community impact. Specifically,
- Are we effectively broadening engagement on environmental issues and reaching diverse communities?
- How can we better collaborate with community leaders to educate more citizens on critical environmental topics?
- Date – Tuesday January 28, 6 pm – 8 pm
- Location – Coconut Bay Restaurant, 1107 Howard Ave, Burlingame
- Attendees - 42 people representing 33 organizations; attendee mix = 53% nonprofit, 21% government, 14% business, 10% youth
- Presentation & materials - coming soon
"I liked the variety and quality of people."
"Meeting new folks was inspiring!"
"Great connections and useful discussion."
"I loved the collaborative format."